Below you will find a Detailed Outlook on the Classes we Offer Here are Bliss.
Please sign-up for classes using the mindbody link below!
Slow, Restorative, and Informational
- Yoga 101: yoga 101 is a great starting point for beginner practitioners and returning Yogi's alike. Expanding knowledge on the philosophy, history, and different styles of yoga. It will help build a good foundation on the ground we stand to The Air we Breathe. Giving you the basic building blocks for breath work to meditation.
- Yoga for Wellness: Everyone wants to Feel Better, From common aches and pains to chronic diseases & emotional setbacks. This Class will encourage Overall Health and Wellness. Bringing us Back to a State of Harmony and Health in our bodies.
- Restorative Yoga: In times of constant pushing and stress, we must find a way to support ourselves. Giving our bodies time to naturally heal. Through the use of Props we can find relaxation and rest.
- Gentle Flow: Moving slow and mindfully with awareness. This class will help to live with more intention and fluidity throughout your day.
- Yin Yoga: Yin Yoga is a slow paced class Consisting of Holding postures for a longer duration of time. For a beginner time may last 45 seconds to 2 minutes; advanced practitioners may hold for 5 minutes or more.
- Alignment & Breath/Flow: Using the power of observation to notice the finer points of our bodies. Being mindful of stacking bones and rotating muscles we can obtain the maximum benefit from postures. Gaining knowledge of anatomy within our bodies.
Flow & Grow
- Bliss 26: A set sequence of bikram's 26 postures, Consisting of the Same set of postures each time. These Asanas are performed for 1 hour in a heated room.
- All Levels/ Intermediate Vinyasa Flow: Find your movement with Breath and gain awareness over the way you move your body. Known as "classical yoga" to the west. The Word "Vinyasa" means to arrange something in a special way.
- Power Flow: No Growth Without Challenge. Hold a Series of Challenging Postures that will be sure to help you work up a sweat. Releasing Toxins and impurities from the body & Helping to Recharge you from the inside out.
Workout & Fitness
- YogaFit: Get Fit; with a combination of yoga and weights, this class will help increase ambition and drive for that Summer body.
- Buti Yoga: A Versatile practice with Primal Movement, Tribal dance and deep core engagement.
- Barre: A Mix of Pilates, Dance, Yoga and Functional Training. Choreographed and motivating this class will leave you feeling refreshed. Private Sessions also Available